FIND ME Guidelines
Investigative Reporting Requirements:
- All members must use reporting form unless advised otherwise.
- Failure to respond to all assignments and queries may be cause for removal.
- Positive or negative response or excuse is required on ALL CASES.
- Absence from the group must be reported to Kelly providing dates you will be unavailable.
- Cases for group consideration must be forwarded to Kelly.
- All group members have an equal vote on all group issues.
- All members must check their emails daily in the event of an emergency assignment.
- Personal information is required for the group roster. It remains in my possession and is not shared.
- Your photo and bio can be placed on the Find Me website once you have passed your one year probationary period.
- Find Me services are free of charge.
- Membership dues to join are $50 per year. Collected before March 31st of each year.
a. Amber Alert or Similar Urgent Investigation – Immediate to 48 hours.
b. All other assignments -Seven (7) days or less.
FIND ME Code of Ethics
As a FIND ME (FM) member and professional, my fundamental duty is to serve humankind; to preserve life, to alleviate suffering, respect human dignity and to encourage others to develop the same philosophy by my actions, words and integrity.
As a member of FM I agree to promote the concept of team effort and will not behave in a manner that will discredit me, my team and any associated FM team resources. I will always treat others with dignity and respect.
As a FM member i will always act as a professional and will not say anything to any FM member or anyone outside of the FM organization that is not truthful. I will act professional at all times while instated as a FM member. I will always conduct myself in an exemplary fashion, both in my professional and personal life.
As a FM member, all business communication, public speaking, media contact must be approved by the FM board of directors or Kelly Snyder, founder of the FM group.
As a FM member, I will honor and uphold the confidentiality and privacy on any and all investigations, information or event considered to be confidential.